The place we went - My master exhibition!


‘Somewhere between reality and dreams we are set free’






I flow into worlds of dreams, thoughts, and images. I am a sentient being.


Large scale installation, ink on paper


I seek to make my invisible space visible - my paintings being the outcome of my search. The tone of my shadow. 

My pictures are grounded in memories of an ambience. A brief glimpse of a moment that slipped my attention or small snippets of something I have seen. An impression of the way a sentence has moved me or a visualization of a sound I once heard. They are expressions of something I felt or undiscovered emotions I ought to keep at distance.





The images are concentrations of something vague. Fragments of places I can no longer recall. They are reflections of my subconscious, sensory impressions that reach consciousness in the intimate moment of creation. My work is the essence of something unsaid. Something that can only be expressed in what they are.  




My paintings came to life through my senses. Through your senses my paintings can be experienced.







Exhibited from d. 8. - 22. of April 2022. At Gallery KHM1, Malmö, Sweden. 


See more pictures on my website: 

https://annegk33.wixsite.com/gammelgaard/kopi-af-spring-2019-revived-beginni-1





Comments