A new

gust of wind. 










These past months I have started to paint with ink again and I see that my Ink Paintings are changing. I observe a development in my expression. I use a lot of ink when I paint on the thick white paper. I cover the whole surface - layer upon layer. It could almost remind one of acrylic paint? 



One of my paintings became black thick strings crossing the surface in a clumsy web. It is covering or blocking a yellow-green background that continues endlessly. I tried to find a way to 'handle' this strong, bright color 'yellow', while staying true to my love for the dark mysteries.  



The next one I found a new color. A brown-red ink that I have not used before. With red, black and brown I created an autumn landscape. Heavy wind and thick layers of the colors you find in nature. 




The small empty spaces with no ink, might be the hiding place for some small creatures? 




I hope you are enjoying the darkness the best way that one can.

Anne 


Comments